One Handed Bra Removal

Yes friends, there really is an actual tutorial on how to unclasp a woman's bra. Being a woman, this simple gesture is so automatic I never thought of it as something worth mentioning. Of course, over the years I have had lovers who fumbled, but I always thought it was because the heat of the moment overwhelmed nimble fingers.

Actually, I enjoy the occasional fumble. It creates that little extra delay, makes me smile and gives me an excuse to look into my lovers eyes just when he may be feeling a boyish sheepishness which is a delightful expression on any man's face! Besides, I love to languish in the anticipation of what is to come!

My vote; fumble away! But, if you're not of the same leaning there's no need to fret. The good people at 'atomicwedgietv.com' have heeded the call and put together this informative tutorial suitable to mentor the worst bra clasp fumbler as well as the greenest novice! Soon, you will be slipping bras off women like... well... women.


0 comments:

Post a Comment